Maui Solar AC wants you to stay cool for free! We offer home owners and business owners the opportunity to cut their power bills by 70% if they use AC during the day. There is no waiting for MECO approvel. You start saving money the day it's installed. Best news is you still get the 35% State Tax Credit along with the 30% Federal Tax Credit. Call today to set up a property inspection to get free AC.
We offer no money down, no payments or interest for one year. During our in home inspection we call to qualify you. After that we schedule the installation in about 2 weeks.
It's that easy!
Nine Things You Need to Know About Solar Air Conditioning:
1. Clean your fliter: Dirty filters kill your AC's efficientcy. Clean your air filter eveymonth.
2. Fix Air Leaks: 30% of airflow goes out leaks. Find leaks using the old "somke trick"; light a stick of incense and hold it where the window frame meet the wall. If the smoke blows around you have a leak. Fix it.
3. Use A Timer: There's no need to blast the AC at full tilt while you're at work. Set your timer to come on 2 hours before you get home so when you get there its at the perfect tempature when you arive.
4. Insulate, Insulate, Insulate: You can use spray foam, batt insulation, or rigid-foam insulation. Seal batt and rigid insulation with foil tape. For tight spaces, wraps like Reflectix offer some degree of insulation.
5.Keep The Compressor and Condener Free of Obstuction: A Solar AC system's air compressor and condenser are usually located outside the house, close to your foundation. It works best when there's about 24 inches of clear space in all directions, so get rid of nearby shrubs, tall grass, leaves, and hanging branches. "Install condensers or window units on the north or east side of your house, or build a screen to shield them from the sun. Putting them in direct sunlight reduces their efficiency by as much as 10 percent."
6. Don't Make It Work So Hard: Extend the life of your Solar AC system by keeping blinds or shades down during the day; you can also install awnings to shield south-facing windows from intense sun. Consider running the Solar AC in conjunction with floor or ceiling fans to circulate cooled air more effectively.
7. Get Someone on Maintenance: The dealer who installed your central AC (or one you find locally) should put you on a yearly cleaning schedule that goes beyond just cleaning the filters. Schedule this checkup before the cooling season starts (or do it now if you didn't do it earlier this year), and make sure it includes the following tasks: cleaning and inspecting coils; cleaning or replacing filters; adjusting and replacing fan belts; lubricating motors and bearings; cleaning and checking blowers and fans; inspecting controls and safeties; checking refrigerant and pressures; and verifying operating temperatures.
8. Close Off Rooms: Keeping doors closed will keep the cool air where you want it.
9. Consider an Upgrade: Federal laws require AC units to be a lot more efficient than they were just 10 years ago. For central AC, look for the seasonal energy-efficiency ratio, or SEER; for window units, the measure is simply called the energy-efficiency ratio, or EER. The standards mandate a SEER of 13 and an EER of 8, but devices with higher numbers will cost less to operate.OUR SOLAR AC HAS A SEER OF 35 (highest in the world).
Oh my god! This was the best investment we have made in our home. We werent able to sit in our living room for 2 hour after we got home until the AC cooled it down. Now we go home to a cool room and can enjoy our home again.
Thank you Maui Solar AC
Brian Pascual, Lahaina
Cut my power bill by 70% at my business. I run my AC all day every day and this system has cut all most all my power cost during the day. I would recomend this system to everyone that has to pay for AC for their business.
Mike Barto, Kihei